| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in August is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 73.1mm (2.9in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: