| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in June is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 67.6mm (2.7in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: