| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in March is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 59.2mm (2.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: