| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in November is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 125.6mm (4.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: