| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in October is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 109.7mm (4.3in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: